I wish to thank my good friend Yiena for this nomination. Yiena is a fabulous writer and an amazing person. I also wish to take this moment and sincerely thank all those who take the time to read any of my work. I’m grateful but I feel even greater joy when I read the works of so many great writers on this platform and who share a piece of themselves on here and add on to the wonderful tapestry that is Life.
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- If I could change something about myself it would be to strive to be more patient and being able to help others more.
2. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- As I’m writing this Bill Withers & Grover Washington Jr ”Just the two of us” is playing so I could definitely imagine myself singing that on a karaoke night.
3. What’s your favourite family/ culture tradition?
- My Favourite family or cultural tradition is our hospitality especially coming from an African/Muslim background where charity is seen as really important and the relationships we make and form with each other is sacred and one we really cherish.
THE RULES :
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
- What’s your go-to song to listen to when your upset or happy?
- How do you respond to setbacks or disappointments?
- What does having faith or conviction mean to you?
Please visit and enjoy their wonderful work!