No need for forced smiles and friendships when behind those smiles and relationships lies sorrow, guilt and regret. We wonder at times how the person we are today differs from yesterday Was it all just… More
Let us not speak love but be love.
Let our actions bear witness to our character and how we carry ourselves.
As humans it’s unfair to box ourselves and set limits to our potential
when our potential is really as limitless as our imagination.
Only we can walk the path that Life has set us on
but what we do while on that path is truly in our own hands.
In time we’ll learn that fate and destiny were merely shadows of our own decisions.
Decisions that ultimately only we can choose.
If loving you meant I had to always give you my all
then my love will never be enough to satisfy you,
and if being with you meant I had to be something I’m not
then the love we share is not love at all.
Love is a word so often used but often misconstrued.
It shines bright and its rays can feel warm and radiating
but if its not mutual and respectful
those rays can be overwhelming and its brightness can be blinding.
Does love really last a lifetime
or rather for only a chapter in your life,
and we revisit on occasions when we reminisce on who we once were.
Is love a reflection of who we are at the moment
and that love can change at anytime?
Are we bound to always seek in others what we can search within ourselves?
Or is our past relationships merely sign posts to signal future partners
where we’ve been hurt or found joy.
2.Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4.Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5.List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This is the Liebster Blogger Award. I’m extremely grateful to Benjamin Grossman for nominating me. He’s an amazing and very talented writer and I highly recommend to anyone to visit and enjoy the many wonderful posts he publishes.
1. What part of the human face is your favourite?
- I know it’s a cliche but I would say the eyes is my favourite. The reason being that our eyes often tell a whole story on their own and adds a new dimension to our feelings such as when we’re happy or sad.
2.If you could speak one word today, what would it be?
- My word would be tranquil and the reason being to be tranquil is to be at peace or in your own space which is kind of neat and worth striving for.
3.How long are you willing to wait for someone/something?
- I’d like to think I’m a patient person but it depends on the circumstances. If it’s something worth waiting for or of value then waiting isn’t an issue.
4.Do you find clowns creepy?
- Yes, I use to like them but only from a distance but when your up close and personal I don’t see how any child can see the funny side of clowns.
5.What takes up too much of your time?
- Thinking about the things you can’t control but also knowing you have to let go and play the cards you’ve been dealt with.
6.What’s your favorite day of the week?
- I would say Thursday .
7.Hero or villain for the day?
- Villains and only because I think villains are just heroes who’ve given up on idealism and deal with the world as they see it.
8.What one food could you never give up?
- This might be a bit boring but it would be fries. I don’t eat it as often but when I get a chance it’s like a guilty pleasure.
9.What sound do you really love?
- I find birds chirping a calming and peaceful presence.
10.What makes people perfect for each other?
- I don’t know if perfection can ever be reached but I firmly believe in being honest and fully understanding and respecting each other as being keys to a long-lasting relationships.
11.Would you rather be able to copy and paste in real life, or undo in real life?
- I would love the ability to undo because you can make mistakes and learn from them and then undo that experience and choose a better path but knowing not to make those same mistakes again.
I want to once again thank Benjamin Grossman for his wonderful questions. I really enjoyed them.
My Questions For My Nominees:
- What brings you joy and a smile to your face?
- What inspires you?
- How do your respond to challenges and obstacles?
- What something about the world that you don’t like?
- If you could change anything what would it be?
- To be a king/queen for a day or time travel to any period of your choice?
- What kind of music do you listen to when your happy or sad?
- Do you think social media is a gift or a curse?
- Would you prefer to read minds or influence others?
- Any advice to those thinking about starting a blog?
- What does gratitude mean to you?
Please visit and enjoy their wonderful work!
In every moment we strive to do better
with every step we hope we are that much closer.
In the depths of our hearts we hold what we deem most precious
to scared to share with the world what makes us smile
in fear the world will take that and turn it to sorrow.
We are more than pieces on a global chess board
and our lives holds more meaning than slaving away for someone’s else dream.
We are unstoppable, unpredictable and unbelievable in our strengths and weaknesses
because no matter what situation we find ourselves in
the chance to change always presents itself.
The battle between idealism and reality
are two opposites that will never reconcile.
In pursuit of an ideal tomorrow
I’ve forgotten what is most important
which is the chance to live for today.
Tomorrow will always be there,
but yet it never gets any closer
and we gaze at Yesterday through our rear view mirrors
in hopes of capturing our former glories.
Maybe the answer lies in the middle
living out our dreams without ignoring the truths of today.
I long for a place that I neither hear, see, smell or touch
yet has captured my heart,
and holds my soul in its hands.
What I seek is akin to a world that is emerging
so full of life and vigor
An innocence so gentle and pure.
A realm of imagination with no limits and no blemish,
and more importantly no judgement
with everyone enthralled with the art of creating,
and sharing with others wholeheartedly.
The shadows of yesterday’s shame still linger today
like a stain that will never be cleansed no matter how hard we try.
Our greatest weakness has always been our fears
and I use to think it was due to fear of failure or expectations,
but maybe our greatest fear is what if we actually do conquer our fears?
What will hold us back from achieving and realizing our true potential.
Does unity amongst all scare us to the point we’ll see ourselves for who we are and not what we are?
How could I express my words of hope to you
when inside my short-comings yell out loud ,
and my hands stiffen as I try to comfort you.
How could I help you
When I haven’t even tried to help myself.
I think time is a device created by the mind
to foster the idea that life is either passing you by
or moving too quickly.
In order for you to ”catch up”
it limits you to thinking in terms of
age, appearance, job, marriage…
and as you chase and chase this mythical dream
you lose yourself
until its too late.